Polycom has released today new major release for most of its Infrastructure devices the most important feature is support for Hyper-v and lync Federation AV MCU integration.
you could find below some of major new features with URI for the realease notes for more details.
- Support connect to AV MCU on federated Lync
- SVC is increased to provide 5:1 instead of 3:1 for SVC:HD ports in 8.5
- Support of DNS load balancing and FE failover
- Support of waiting lobby in conference.
- failover to another RMX and transfer the call to it when it has AV MCU
- Support for the RealPresence Group Series 310
- Subnet Overlap Allowed in Site Topology
- Support for Additional Direct Conference Template Parameters
- Calendar Connector for RealPresence Group and Polycom HDX Systems
- Encryption License Required for XMPP
- Virtual Edition Supported on Microsoft Hyper-V
- Phone Management Enhancements
- STUN and TURN Support for WebRTC Video Conferencing
- High Availability
- Virtual Edition Support for Microsoft® Hyper-V
- Security Updates